- Our professional health care team is committed to provide state of the art pediatric health & preventive care for children, young adults, and children with special abilities and their families, regardless of life situation or challenges.
- We participate in ongoing innovation and quality improvement initiatives of the American Academy of Pediatrics, the Pennsylvania Chapter of the AAP Medical Home Project, and the Pennsylvania Governor’s Chronic Care Initiative. Additionally, we are applying for our NCQA Patient Centered Care-Medical Home Level Three Certification, and are preparing to qualify for the Centers for Medicaid/Medicare Services Medical Assistance Incentive.
- Valuing and building on parent/patient opinions enables us to tailor solutions to family needs, cultural and privacy concerns.
- Informed staff work with families to provide useful, accurate information in a caring and genuinely concerned manner and answer parent/patient questions/concerns.
- Using the concepts above, we work with families to maximize the health and potential of their children and young adults.
- We are on the active staff of The Reading Hospital Medical Center and St Joseph’s Medical Center, Reading to care for our patients requiring hospitalization.
Your questions, comments, and suggestions are welcomed.