Join our family list:
Many thanks to Mike Miller, Berks Community Murals, the students of Wyomissing High School and other members of the community who painted murals that adorn the outside of our building.
- National Council on Quality Assurance – Level 2 status was awarded to us in 2011 through March 2015 – we are applying to renew this honor and hope to achieve the top award – Level 3 this year!
- Dr Kimball
- Pediatrician of the Year 2009 – PA Chapter, American Academy of Pediatrics
- Child Advocate of the Year 2015 (to be awarded April 23, 2015), Penn State Milton S. Hershey Children’s Hospital
- Quality Projects: We try to be working on at least one quality project every year to improve our practice. Sometimes we even have more than one! Past projects that we have done are:
- We are also active with the Pennsylvania Chapter of the American Academy of Pediatrics
- We were first pediatric practice in Pennsylvania to apply fluoride varnish to children’s teeth in a medical office for cavity prevention in August 2008!
- In 1996 – we were the first private practice to participate with Reach Out and Read – we’ve given out ~200,000 books to our patients since then!