Join our family list:
Color is appearing at AACPP!
Did you notice that we have 4 new murals and many bright colors inside the office thanks to Matthew Brown and friends. Mike Miller from the Berks Community Murals is working with students at Wyomissing High School and other members of the community to paint murals on our blank yellow walls around the windows. Watch as they arrive through 2015!
- National Council on Quality Assurance – Level 2 status was awarded to us in 2011 through March 2015 – we are applying to renew this honor and hope to achieve the top award – Level 3 this year!
- Dr Kimball
- Pediatrician of the Year 2009 – PA Chapter, American Academy of Pediatrics
- Child Advocate of the Year 2015 (to be awarded April 23, 2015), Penn State Milton S. Hershey Children’s Hospital
- Quality Projects: We try to be working on at least one quality project every year to improve our practice. Sometimes we even have more than one! Past projects that we have done are:
- We are also active with the Pennsylvania Chapter of the American Academy of Pediatrics
- We were first pediatric practice in Pennsylvania to apply fluoride varnish to children’s teeth in a medical office for cavity prevention in August 2008!
- In 1996 – we were the first private practice to participate with Reach Out and Read – we’ve given out ~200,000 books to our patients since then!